Friday, October 28, 2011

Showing thanks to those who mean most

As you may know, Thanksgiving is right around the corner! Usually I don't say thanks to those people in my life who I know for sure God has blessed me with, nor thank God for all he has given me. This year will be different! A few friends of mine feel very blessed to have Coach Stallard as our teacher and want to show her. This weekend or next weekend we are going to get together and make her a huge card. We have quite a few inside jokes in that class and we are going to include them in our card. Each of us are going to write something and we are going to use recorders to record our voices. She is a very touch woman so on the front we are going to write "What does it take to make Stallard cry?" and see if this sweet appreciation card does the trick! She is a very amazing person and relies on God for everything! I love how she brings faith into the classroom confidently! I love this woman and I feel very blessed that she is my teacher.
 
   God is crazy and sometimes brings certain people into your life in the weirdest ways. Once they are there, they are going to stay! I am simply so blessed!

Please pray for Coach Stallard's daughter. She is a missionary in Uganda and has been over there for a month now. She will be over there a year! Please pray many get touched by the hand of God and except him into their lives. Please pray for safety of the group and that they get changed as well and see how blessed they really are! (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment